The Streets section is part of a skilled team that is dedicated to the maintenance and repair of City streets, which totals approximately 714 road miles.
• Street paving and repair
• Curb & gutter maintenance
• Pothole repair
• Select sidewalk repairs
• Street sweeping
• Streets & Potholes FAQ page - What is a Pothole? How are Potholes fixed?
• City of Vallejo PCI Rating - The PCI Rating helps to determine which streets are paved or worked on
• Engineering City Council Presentation - All the factors that go into determining paving
• Current Public Works Street Paving Schedule
If you would like to learn more about Traffic Calming measures used by the City and how to request a survey of a specific area, please visit the Traffic Engineering page.
Report a non-emergency Maintenance Issue
To report a non-emergency maintenance issue, please use SeeClickFix.
Help keep our streets safe! By reporting hazards, we are able to respond to problems more efficiently.
You can also report a street maintenance problem by calling (707) 648-5207.